Mark Herkert, certified arborist, helps you and your trees get along by balancing your goals with the long-term health of your trees.
- planting and transplanting
- pruning for aesthetics
- fruit tree pruning
- restoring previously topped trees
- landscape and tree selection consulting
- steep slope permitting and restoration
Why Choose Madison Park Tree?
Our tree service has been in business for 10 years, with hundreds of satisfied customers around Seattle.
We are on the City of Seattle’s recommended list of tree companies, and are referred by Plant Amnesty and City Peoples Garden Design
Mark has been a certified arborist since 2000. He performs or supervises all tree work, unlike many tree services who only have an arborist “on staff”.
- Quality, not quantity
As a small tree service we do not have the pressure of keeping a large staff busy. We won’t recommend unnecessary work.
- Community Support
We support Stevens Elementary School, SDOT, and Plant Amnesty through donated work days. Mark serves on the City of Seattle’s Heritage Tree Committee, and teaches pruning classes for homeowners.
Madison Park Tree’s Golden Rules
- Effective pruning minimizes your tree’s future maintenance costs.
- The right tree for the right location is better than trying to fit a round peg in a square hole.
- Time spent understanding your goals creates a satisfied customer.